** DAYTIME SHIFTS ONLY! **
We are looking for an experienced chef to work along side our large and expanding friendly deli team. You must have a great personality and a passion for food at one of the most reputable Delicatessens in Norfolk. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to continue with their love of cooking but without the early starts and late nights!
The job role will include:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Helping to manage the large deli team, alongside the Deli manager.
- Continuous quality control. our deli prides itself on consistency.
- Producing our range of products from our in house kitchen
- Preparing counter
- Preparing and cooking deli products
- Assisting in developing and growing the range of products.
- Preparation of orders
- Stock rotation
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required
- General and deep cleaning
- Teaching/guiding seasonal members of the team
- You must be able to work weekends and bank holidays when needed. Start time will be 8am finishing between 4:00 and 5:30pm
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous retail/cooking experience is needed
- A food hygiene qualification is desirable
- A passion for excellent customer service
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A strong team player
- This role would suit a chef who can work independently but also enjoy helping in a busy customer focused work environment
Worzals Team benefits:
- A competitive rate of pay reflective of experience
- Up to 20% staff discount across our departments
- Opportunity to progress and develop in an expanding business
- Worzals is about to begin a 5 year expansion. This will mean that as the business and size of operation dramatically grows, so does the team, the demand for product and your salary
How to apply:
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter across to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19 May. When composing your email, please use the subject 'Deli Chef' for ease of reference.
Shifts and rate of pay will be discussed at the interview