Our Christmas Afternoon Tea serves two people and includes the following:
- Brie and Grape with ruby port chutney, Slow roasted Turkey breast with sage and onion stuffing, Slow roasted topside of beef with soft blue cheese, Cream cheese and Cucumber
- Homemade Parmesan and Mature cheddar Cheese Straws
- Homemade Christmas sausage roll with pork, sage and onion stuffing, cranberry and Sherry.
- Homemade Slow roasted Gammon, mature cheddar and vine ripened Tomato Quiche
- Homemade mature cheddar and caramelised red onion chutney Quiche
- All Butter plain Scone with Clotted Cream and luxury Strawberry Preserve.
- Homemade Chocolate orange Cream Eclairs finished with Christmas candies.
- All butter deep filled Viennese topped mince pies.
- Rich and fruity Christmas cake bites topped with maxi pan and icing.
- Irish cream and Malteser chocolate tortes.
Substitute products may be offered in the event that a supplier is unable to provide the product photographed.
Unfortunately, we are unable to swap fillings or add extras. The afternoon tea is not gluten free and we are unable to offer gluten free at this time, this also applies to other allergens and intolerances.
celery, cereals containing gluten (such as barley and oats), crustaceans (such as prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (such as mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites(if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million) and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts)